Trump War Room Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary to actually stick around for a few minutes and answer the following questions:
- How is the new version of Trumpcare, which strips guaranteed coverage for people with pre-existing conditions and replaces it with underfunded high-risk pools that don’t guarantee coverage, a better deal?
- Is the Trump White House prepared to go up against AARP, the American Medical Association, the American Cancer Society and other groups to take health care away from 26 million people?
- How is it possible the Kremlin’s read out of Vladimir Putin’s call with President Trump was more detailed than the readout from the White House? Is “very good” code for “Putin will not reveal the information he has on Trump for a little longer?”
- Will you give up the false claim that there’s border wall funding in the spending bill now that even Breitbart says you’re lying?
- Why have the number of coal mining jobs declined since Trump took office?
Published: May 3, 2017