American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah says, “Has Trump even staffed OPM? Asking for a friend,” and calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions at today’s briefing:
1. How will the Trump Organization’s new Trump trademarks in Mexico influence the President’s effort to renegotiate NAFTA?
2. Did President Trump order Michael Flynn to put ex-FBI agent Brian McCauley on retainer to his consulting firm in October 2016, which was conveniently two weeks after McCauley made a quid-pro-quo allegation against Hillary Clinton?
3. Why hasn’t the White House condemned Rep. Steve King’s comments about Muslim Americans not being equal to other Americans?
4. Do you affirm Donald Trump Jr.’s claim to have “zero” contact with his father despite attending the press event at the White House announcing Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court?
5. Will the White House provide proof that President Trump is donating his $400,000 a year salary as he promised he would before and after his election?
Published: Mar 13, 2017