The embarrassing leaks are pouring out of the White House like a sieve, the President is whining about bipartisan criticism, and his Supreme Court nominee is privately trashing him to Senators – with aides confirming it on the record.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah is taking a deep breath and calling on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Did President Trump instruct Kellyanne Conway to shill for Ivanka Trump’s company this morning on Fox News? Is he going to fire her for breaking the law?
2. Is Judge Gorsuch’s criticism of President Trump’s attack on the judiciary part of an act or is he really just that disgusted by the President?
3. What was Trump Organization executive Michael Cohen doing at the White House yesterday? Has the President stopped trying to conceal the overlap between the presidency and his business?
4. Will Steve Bannon be in the room for President Trump’s calls today with leaders from Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Qatar?
5. If President Trump really wanted to delay the Muslim Ban by a month as he said, why didn’t he? Was he baited again by Steve Bannon and military advisors?
Published: Feb 9, 2017