It’s a busy day on the Hill for the Trump White House. As White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer takes the podium today he will have to answer for FBI Director James Comey’s bombshell announcement to the House Intelligence Committee and the President’s first Supreme Court nominee is being grilled by the Senate Judiciary Committee.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah says to Spicer “Nervous yet?” and calls on him to answer the following questions:
1. In light of the FBI’s investigation, when will the White House retract the President’s repeated lies denying connections to Russia?
2. How’s the President taking his new record low of 37% job approval?
3. Will the White House admit there was no wiretap of Trump Tower now that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, the Director of the FBI James Comey, Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Richard Burr, former DNI James Clapper and British GCHQ have all said there is no evidence to support Donald Trump’s tweets? Will President Trump stop lying about these absurd claims?
4. Does President Trump, who once called pregnant women an “inconvenience” for employers, agree with Neil Gorsuch that women “manipulate” companies to get maternity leave?
5. Why did President Trump believe it was necessary to take the unusual step of installing political aides in at least 16 federal agencies to be his “eyes and ears”?
Published: Mar 20, 2017