1. Do you think it’s fair that rape, domestic violence, and C-sections are pre-existing conditions under Trumpcare?
2. Is there anything the White House wants to change about its stated timeline regarding Michael Flynn ahead of former deputy Attorney General Sally Yates’ testimony on Monday?
3. How are the $600 billion in tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans in Trumpcare going to make health care better for anyone?
4. Has the membership cost for Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ increased from $300,000 now that Trump is President, similar to how Mar-a-Lago doubled its fee earlier this year?
5. How can President Trump say he’s saving taxpayers money by going to NJ when it costs taxpayers there $37,000 a weekend? If he wants to save people money shouldn’t he just stay at the White House?
Published: May 5, 2017