With Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black already flat out refusing to support his primary opponent and Republicans’ U.S. Senate nominee Herschel Walker, American Bridge 21st Century today released a video recapping Black, Kelvin King, Latham Saddler, and Josh Clark’s GOP primary attacks against Walker and his lack of “character and integrity.”
- Black has ripped Walker’s “despicable business deals” and warned voters that “Herschel is not going to tell you the truth.” In fact, Black has already said that Walker “hasn’t earned my vote.”
- During the primary, Walker repeatedly dodged public events and tough questions, for which his primary opponents, like Saddler, slammed him for refusing to “really get out and talk much about” his policies.
- During the handful of times he has spoken with voters, Walker consistently stumbles over policy questions, and King has said he “embarrasses himself” when answering “basic, straightforward policy questions.”
- King has also slammed Walker, calling into question his “character and integrity,” saying he “has not shown he has a grasp of the issues” and is “misleading the public.”
- Clark was blunt about Walker, saying that “he’s just not the right guy in November.”
Read our statement on the Georgia GOP U.S. Senate primary results, plus an overview of the many reasons why Walker can’t be trusted to put Georgians first, here.
And you can watch American Bridge’s TikTok recap of Herschel Walker’s lies to-date, here.
Published: May 25, 2022
Last Modified: Aug 29, 2022