On top of using millions of dollars from American taxpayers and the USGA to promote his properties and profit from his personal brand, Trump is facing questions on scandals and his plummeting job approval:
- Will he see “high-quality person” Don Jr. for the first time since Junior publicly admitted to colluding with the Russian government?
- How much will Trump’s latest Bedminster bash cost to New Jersey and federal taxpayers?
- How much is the USGA funneling into Trump’s personal bank account?
- What did Trump know about his son, son-in-law, and campaign manager meeting with Russian government officials in exchange for damaging information about his opponent?
- When will Trump release an infrastructure plan to create jobs, instead of constantly going on vacation?
Published: Jul 14, 2017