While Trump Administration surrogates hit the Sunday Show circuit to sell Trumpcare, it seems President Trump himself will be hiding out. He’s not going to Mar-a-Lago for a change so perhaps he’ll have a working weekend in Washington. Doubtful.
Trump’s mystery weekend schedule aside, American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions at today’s briefing:
1. Does President Trump stand by his statements that BLS jobs numbers are “phony” and “people that have intelligence” don’t believe them?
2. Did President Trump reiterate his openness to a “one-state solution” to the Israel-Palestine conflict in his call with President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority earlier today?
3. Isn’t Trumpcare really just a vehicle to give tax cuts to the rich? The bill gives $275 billion in tax cuts to the top two percent while driving millions off their insurance.
4. What is the White House response to confirmation last night that the FBI is investigating unusual contact between the server at Trump Organization and the Russian Alfa Bank during the campaign?
5. HHS Secretary Tom Price said individuals will not lose coverage under Trumpcare without being moved to a more “desirable” plan. Doesn’t that contradict experts who say millions will face higher premiums or lose coverage altogether under the plan?
Published: Mar 10, 2017