It’s only Wednesday and this week is already a disaster for President Trump. The health care bill may not even pass the House, Republican governors are rebelling against Trump’s atrocious budget cuts, and of course, there is another bombshell in the unfolding Russia scandal.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Did you nonsensically claim Paul Manafort played a “limited role” on the Trump campaign on Monday because you knew the AP story was coming?
2. The AP reported Manafort said he continues to speak to Donald Trump. How often do they speak and when was their last conversation?
3. How did President Trump react to the story Rex Tillerson didn’t want the Secretary of State job and only did it because his wife felt he should?
4. Judge Gorsuch claimed he would have “walked out the door” if Trump asked him about Roe v. Wade in their meeting, but then later admitted it came up. What other litmus test issues did Trump quiz him on?
5. What is Trump’s answer to Republican governors asking how his cuts for economic development, technology upgrades, and schools in Appalachia and the Mississippi Delta put “America First?”
Published: Mar 22, 2017