With one week left for the Trump White House to manufacture some accomplishments before we mark 100 days, Trump War Room Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Will President Trump’s Holocaust Remembrance proclamation specifically reference Jewish people this time?
2. Instead of signing a symbolic executive order creating a rural America task force to examine problems, shouldn’t Trump just reverse his budget proposal to eliminate the Appalachian Regional Commission which funds economic development in rural communities?
3. Will President Trump still hold a campaign rally on Saturday if the government is shutdown?
4. Will President Trump keep his campaign promise to drain the swamp and cut off contracts with new lobbying firms started by former aides that have already brought in $2.2 million in lobbying fees since he took office?
5. Did President Trump claim he “never heard of Wikileaks” in his AP interview upon the advice of legal counsel related to the ongoing FBI investigation?
Published: Apr 24, 2017