American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah asks, “How long until Tiffany starts her White House job?”, and calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Did the Kushner family company end talks with Anbang Insurance Group for its Fifth Avenue project because Kushner scored an alternative sweetheart deal with Russian VneshEconomBank head Sergey Gorkov during the Trump transition?
2. Why is the Trump administration afraid of using the terms “climate change,” “emissions reduction,” and “Paris Agreement” in writing?
3. Is the Trump administration backing the sale of F-16 jets to Bahrain without typical human rights preconditions because the Bahrain government helped fund celebrations for Trump’s DC hotel?
4. Given President Trump’s tweet about the House Freedom Caucus this morning can we expect he’ll start recruiting primary challengers for its members?
5. Is President Trump ready to apologize to the 3,700 Trump University students poised to recoup 80 cents on the dollar on their tuition to the fraudulent university as part of his $25 million court settlement?
Published: Mar 30, 2017